Government & Law
Alaska Government & Law
- Alaska Administrative Code - Compiled permanent & emergency regulations
- Alaska Community Profiles
- Alaska Constitution
- Alaska Court System
- Alaska Department of Law: Consumer Protection Unit
- Alaska Department of Military & Veterans Affairs
- Alaska Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management
- Alaska Elections - State Division of Elections
- Alaska Judicial Council
Alaska Landlord and Tenant Act
- Alaska Law Help
Alaska Law Review
Duke Law School publication for the Alaska legal community.
Alaska Legal Services Corporation
Legal assistance program for low-income Alaskans.
- Alaska Municipal League
- Alaska Permanent Fund Corporation
- Alaska Permanent Fund Dividend Division
- Alaska Publications Shipping Lists
- Alaska State Agency databases
- Alaska State House of Representatives: Republicans
- Alaska State Legislature
ANCSA Resource Center
Reference materials relating to the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act
- Denali Commission
- Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson
Online Public Notice
Announcements regarding state regulations, legal notices, bids & meetings
- Pesticides - Environmental Protection Agency
- *Alaska - State of
- State of Alaska Department Listing
Current Legislation - Bill action/status, committee schedules
Continuously updated during session
State Legislature Home Page
International Government & Law
Local/Other Government & Law
Directories & guides to law-related resources.
- Indian Law Resource Center
Legal Information Institute - Cornell Law School
Comprehensive source of legal information.
- Other State & Local Governments on the Internet
A biographical guide to politicians, living and dead.
Project Vote Smart
Information source on candidates & issues
WashLaw WEB - Washburn University School of Law
Guide to law-related materials on the Internet.
U.S. Federal Government & Law
Access to Archival Databases
- Bureau of Citizenship and Immigration Services
CIA World Fact Book
Statistical & factual reference material on countries of the world.
- Civil Rights Litigation Clearinghouse
Congressional Research Service Reports
Hosted by UNT Libraries
FDSys Federal Digital System
From the Government Printing Office (GPO), easy access to publications from all three branches of federal government, including the Code of Federal Regulations, Federal Register, and US Code.
Federal Judicial Center
History of the Federal Judiciary. Contains a biographical database of federal judges since 1789, history of the federal courts and historical documents related to the judicial branch of government.
FEDWORLD Information Network
Government resources from many federal agencies including business information.
- Index to Federal Agencies on the Internet
- IRS Forms and Publications
Basics of financial education
White House : Learn about our Government. Includes Briefing Room, Issues, the Administration, our Government
- Supreme Court of the United States
THOMAS - Legislative Information
Federal legislative information, bills, Congressional Record, reports & historic documents.
- Travel Advisories - U.S. State Department
- U.S. House of Representatives
- U.S. Senate
- U.S. Supreme Court Opinions
Official federal site for searching the U.S. Government.
Federal forms catalog.
- White House